ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

Thread: Told the wife I was going shopping for an hour or so...

Threaded View

Told the wife I was going shopping for an hour or so...

...turned out to be 5 1/2 hours!

I also told her I would only be spending roughly $150-$200. HA! I blew that budget (and then some) at Eric's alone, and I still had to visit Princess Auto, BusyBee and Swagelok!

Didn't make any large purchases, just a "few" small ones. HOLY CRAP!!! Them small ones certainly add up quick! I come home with 2 bags of goodies and my wallet was $580 lighter, and maybe one wedding band lighter too, when she finds out (hope she wins at Bingo tonight) Mind you, I was only in BusyBee for about 23 seconds and tallied up about $6000 worth of stuff I wanted to get, so I think I did pretty good!

Thanks, SMP, for pointing me to Swagelok for that BSP-NPT adapter - that place is awesome! I don't think I will ever buy another fitting at CT again, if it can be helped. Really nice, quality products.
    Actually, now that I think about it, going to Swagelok was the whole reason for going to the city, so technically she should be mad at YOU, not me!

So what did I learn from my outing today?...

...That I'll never be allowed to go shopping by myself with the income tax return again!
    Last edited by sholo; Mar 23 2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweatty things!