ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My little collection

My little collection

Hello there!

I'd like to share my small collection with you. I currently have a Crosman backpacker, a Crosman SA6, an H&K USP non-blowback, and a newly aquired GSR Sigarms non-blowback.

My backpacker has been collecting dust in my safe. My SA6 has been given a new lease on life, but very quickly lost that lease as it doesn't give more than 6-8 shots. My USP shoots very well considering the heavy DA only heavy trigger. I have yet to shoot the GSR but have read good things about it.

*only the H&K photos are my own*

Nice collection, Sandstoker!

Hang on to that 2289 - they're collector items now that Eric has sold out of them!

Just being nosey here, but, where the hell is "ACRD"?
    Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweatty things!

ACRD = Alberni Clayqout Regional District.

I was thinking of getting rid of that 2289 but I guess I was just too lazy to get it done.

SA6

I'm a lil enviouse of your SA6.
    I have been looking to find one for my father, he bought one brand new the year they came out. Unfortunately his was stolen from our home somewhere between 4 and 8 hours after our house burned in 1995. It's pretty sad that someone who lived within 1 block of us would go into a still smoldering house and walk out with someone's antique pistol.
    The SA6 pistol was in a black leather holster and was sitting WITH a Mark II CO2 target pistol and another even older replica spring pistol, but they took the pretty one.

Nice little collection! If I were you I would also hang onto that 2289, they're great rifle/carbine/pistols. It's the only pumper I'm keeping... and I have 2... and I'm keeping both.
    If your SA6 is leaking you should send it to cdnairgunner. He does magic with them and it seems in pretty good condition, you have the piercing bolt, the little "door" to cover the CO2, I think it would really be worth it.
    Or just sell it... to me?

+ Reply to Thread