The Hill pumps were actually designed to be taken apart with common hand tools for maintenance/lubing etc. Hill has its own "brand" of silicone grease for this purpose, but other silicone greases (i.e. divers SCUBA grease) can also be used.

Hill has instructions/manuals online: http://www.airriflepump.com/downloads.html

Also, on an additional note- people may recall issues with the 'Benjamin' and 'AirForce' branded HPA pumps- i.e. lack of availability on seal kits and such, a 'support' company that couldn't seem to get it together, bad maintenance instructions (i.e. lube internals with an engine oil) and so on- I went to both companies re-branding and selling these pumps (Crosman and AirForce) to raise some royal issues and ask them to start providing parts for them without going through the "manufacturer" they purchase from. Apparently, one of them did "pull through" (AirForce) and a bunch of seal kits (complete) are supposed to be on their way in now- so we shall see. If it proves to work out, then at least all isn't lost when someone's AirForce or Benjamin pump needs maintenance or re-sealing. I will post something when/if the parts arrive and can verify they are complete/correct.