ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One-Of Repeater Breech for 22XX

One-Of Repeater Breech for 22XX

I have decided to sell the repeater breech I had on my Grouse Gun.... It uses RWS/Hammerli 850 Magazines, and is manually indexed.... The breech is supplied with two 8-shot magazines, all the mounting hardware, and includes a matching barrel band of the correct height.... I machined this breech manually from a billet of 6061-T6 aluminum.... It has a sliding latch to release the magazine, and a standard 3/8" dovetail to mount a scope.... The magazine is very low profile, and does not require taller rings for the scope....

Included are a taller cocking pin and transfer port.... The transfer port is currently 1/8", but I can drill it to 9/64" or 5/32" on request.... The two vertical legs near the front allow the breech to be bolted to the tube for additional support by drilling and tapping two 4-40 holes (the screws are supplied).... The breech can be used without them, as it mounts in the conventional manner anyway.... The barrel band has an O-ring insert to support a standard 7/16" OD Crosman barrel, and it also has a mounting tab on the bottom (4-40 screw supplied) which could be used to attach a forestock if desired....

If you are interested, the price is $125 complete as shown plus postage.... EMT or PayPal accepted, please PM me for details....

Bob
    Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
    Airsonal: Too many to count!

Sold Pending Funds....

Bob

SOLD !!!

Bob

+ Reply to Thread