ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: American crowd dispersement

American crowd dispersement

Our American cousins are living in a military/police state- they just don't seem to have noticed as of yet. And no, I'm not some conspiracy nut- but let's be realistic, "security" has seemingly driven them to the point of ignoring much of their own constitution in the name of "safety".
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

It's very weird in the US though. The Republicans are far right, the democrats are in the middle, and the current stream of nut jobs seem to be far left. Our conservative government would pretty much me where the democrats are in the US, right in the middle.

Eventually in the US, the lower middle class is going to collapse, and that's when the far right is going to be ready for them. In a lot of countries where the middle class started collapsing, you see them doing anything to survive. I was reading an article that was saying how gun ownership in the US is rocketing. Even people who in the past were anti-gun are now looking for guns because they are worried about their security. People get desperate when they are forced to survive. Poor people know what it's like to be poor, but for all those people that had everything, and are now poor.. those guys are the ones to look out for.

Did you photo chop that all by yerself?

Quote Originally Posted by Gippeto View Post
    Did you photo chop that all by yerself?
    No. Pre-photoshopped. Probably by a disgruntled American highschool student.

+ Reply to Thread