ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Hello all I am Cory and am from central Saskatchewan. I have been involved with air guns for the better part of 25 years and currently having more fun modding and shooting my air guns than any of my other rifles, bows or crossbows. It is amazing as a child all I wanted was to get big enough to have a high powered rifle just like Dads, now as a adult with a rifle collection of my own I find myself using my air rifles more that ever before. I have 3 sons and have a blast taking them out with the air guns to our range as well as out hunting. Just really want to say thanks for the invite.

Good to see you here on this forum. What part of the great prov. of Sask are you in? I farmed most of my life northwest of Moose Jaw in the Eyebrow/Brownlee area. Like you, I have always had guns---mostly high-power rifles and muzzleloaders and shotguns. I wonder if any Sask farm boy ever grew up without any guns around him? Enjoy the forum and share, share, and share again. Most of all have fun. Lots of info and stuff to learn here.

+ Reply to Thread