ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trigger shoe

Trigger shoe

Anyone using a trigger shoe was thinking of getting one but not sure if it would fit right or fall off
    have seen some with allen screws to hold them and some are just snap on I think.

I would love to find a trigger shoe that fits my Classic. I have one on my T/C muzzleloader and love it!!
    Bill

Saw one that D&L Air Guns sells 11.95 but have no idea
    What or how it fits they dont fill you in on that.

Crosman Colored Trigger Shoe (CRS-AC-028)

$11.99
    When you fire your airgun, depending on the size of your hand you may find a trigger to be too...

If this is the one your looking at it will fit the 13xx and the 22xx for sure. I would bet that it would be easily adaptable to most crosman rifles and B18/19 varients.
    I installed one and it snapped on and I put a drop of gel type instant adhesive and it has never moved. Obviously they may have any variation of mounting system now as that was awhile ago but it worked very well.

Sean

I have one on my 2240 target build with the 2 allen key mount. It's a good upgrade for comfort and adds a bit more trigger control.
    Here's a pic: Attachment 297

If you have a newer Crosman pumper/co2 gun- you already have a small shoe as part of the trigger blade. It is the older units with the brass-coloured trigger that the units like that shown were designed to fit. If you have a 'factory shoe' and want to use the shoe designed for the older trigger- you will need to do some filing of the trigger blade before installing the shoe.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

I need one for my Classic Eric. Do you have one in stock to fit it?
    Bill
    P.S
    I will be ordering a new trigger and a spring kit from you before the week is out. It will be the replacement trigger for the Classic.

The shoes that are being shown are for the 13xx/22xx products. If you are talking about a Benjamin Classic .22- there are no shoes available for it that I am aware of

I have a new 2240 D&L said the shoe will fit my model ordered one anyway will soon find out.
    Sorry Eric did not see them in your inventory.

Crosman doesn't sell them any longer (don't need to with the new trigger style). D&L is sitting on some old inventory (of a few things from what I've seen the last couple years). It appears as though they buy in "bulk" quantities and then sit on them until they all sell-out. This is the only way to explain how they have such items as the Slavia 630 still listed- no one has imported them into North America for over 3 years now.

+ Reply to Thread