ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey from the Island.

Hey from the Island.

Hey Eric, great site. Thought I would finally contribute. I usually just read but thought this was to good to pass up. I hope everybody enjoys this.

http://www.americanairgunhunter.com/...tion_PGAH.html

Hello- welcome to the forum!

You got automatically "Moderated" on your first post0 without even trying to sell anything! Congratulations.

No seriously, the anti-spam system is fairly aggressive and it seems to want to put a lot of first-posters into a queue to be reviewed- thus why you may not have seen your post online right away.

Anyways, again, welcome!
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Opps sorry Eric. Guess I'm not up to forum etiquette. i just thought it would be a interesting read. Oh so what your saying it was OK?

No issue- don't know how the anti-spam system gets its weird logic. I suspect it finds any sort of links in a first post to be "suspicious". Unfortunately, there is not control over it in respect to how aggressive it is/isn't.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Good deal Eric! Like I said earlier, great site. I mainly do pest control of red squirrels and the odd crow, plus quite a bit of target shooting. Between my son and I we keep them in check. Shot over 25 last year (2010) and only about a dozen this year so it's paying off. They were getting into my shop and other out buildings and making quite a mess. But the straw that broke the camels back was when the made a nest in the heater box of my Roadrunner. What a mess, had to tear the whole dash out to clean it. Since then I have been raging war on them.
    Any way Eric thanks for having me and finally chatting with you after doing business with you over the past few years.
    Later
    Kent

+ Reply to Thread