Not QUITE like that, but a .177 pumper made up from mostly stripped screw hole crosman parts.

It holds air , and shoots reasonably well. Bulk of the donor parts came off a pretty sick early phase 3 variant 13-89 back packer. Those parts are the hammer and end cap, grip frame, and trigger assembly including wide face plastic trigger. That pump handle is an example of how I learned to leave the roll pins alone in the handle. Bolt and nut serve to make a ugly broken plastic repair.

A stripped breech screw hole 13-77 tube, and a stripped bolt handle hole sbk kit in .177 made up the rest of it...

Grips are busted 22-40 black grips I had laying around. The grip screw holes in the grip frame were stripped as well. They were re-cut to 10X32.

I don't even remember where the breech and bbl came from.

At least it shoots.

The ultra-mags are still settling into the bore here. Another 10 or 15 shots should have it happy. Those 2 at upper left were the first 2 through the bore. Offhand at 7 M. IIRC, I had experimented rather extensively with gamo pba pellets in that bbl...

That's another project outta the way. I think I've got 4 left to get out of the way. By the looks of that parts pile, there's most of a 22-40 in there, sans valve and end cap...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail