Hey guys and gals

I am looking for a lathe...to make or try to make stuff and I see this on craigslist today.

????? what's your thoughts on this one if anyone knows about these????? and this one in particular.
I'm afraid to show you the craigslist listing because there may be others out my way looking for one too and they may take it before I make my mind up.
It's a lot of money for me at this time but then if I rationalize it, it could be a money maker in the future.....dang! I don't know what to do...???
They are asking a price or a best offer...what do you think may be a good offer? Keeping in mind that I am broke but if I can rationalize it good enough there is always a way to find the money......again...dang!

Any way have a look at the listing and if anyone has any input or knowledge of the lathe please let me know. Or if you have any other thoughts. Or help me rationalize it...lol....The wife may not see or understand the rationalization...but she did buy me a T-shirt last year that said...Rule Number one. You can never have enough tools! Or was there some other motive/message or idea behind her giving me that T-shirt...lol. I don't know, I just said thanks and we chuckled about my garage of tools of which some have not been used yet.
http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/tls/2859847566.html

Thanks
Fab