ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General airgun questins

General airgun questins

Hi guys and gals ?. Hope we have some.Anyways ordered a HW98 barrel for my HW80k.In an earlier thread i stated that pellets litteraly fell down the barrel.Ordered some baracuda match in 5.51 5.52 and 5.53.This helped but i was not satisfied.The 98 barrel is not made like other HW barrels and breach blocks that i have seen.Way better built and mechaniccaly built differently.Size, 5.51 cudas you have to shove them down the barrel with a wood dowel and yes the thing is choked but not crimped for a front sight groove.Waiting on a pellet order (almost a f#$%^^& month due to a supplier error LIFES A ***** ).

Quote Originally Posted by maurice View Post
    Hi guys and gals ?. Hope we have some.Anyways ordered a HW98 barrel for my HW80k.In an earlier thread i stated that pellets litteraly fell down the barrel.Ordered some baracuda match in 5.51 5.52 and 5.53.This helped but i was not satisfied.The 98 barrel is not made like other HW barrels and breach blocks that i have seen.Way better built and mechaniccaly built differently.Size, 5.51 cudas you have to shove them down the barrel with a wood dowel and yes the thing is choked but not crimped for a front sight groove.Waiting on a pellet order (almost a f#$%^^& month due to a supplier error LIFES A ***** ).
    Ummmm....okay.

A thread about questions and you didn't ask any....other than if there were any gals around. Or did I (and everyone else) miss it?

Please feel free to clarify. :)

Al

mt gf reads the forum and shoot too ...

+ Reply to Thread