ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hatsan AT44S MW-1022

Hybrid View

No not worried..lol Dan sent me a message before I finished my post on here(missed it) and all is good. I hope the delivery time is the same as my others, cant wait. I should have another pump one for each foot and arm....
    For every mile of road, there's two miles of ditch

thats smokin synthetic ..lol. I creep Bobs posts and learn quickly what works and what doesnt...lol. Is that bad? There is one thing left to do and I am unsure what method I want to use to close up the bottom holes in the valve body and wouldnt ya know it the holes on top do not align with the transfer port. Some people have used jb weld, or putty, and bob used 6/32 set screws to plug them.

Oh man!.....I can't see the picture :( is something gayed up with the picture posting again?
    SHAWN

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
    Oh man!.....I can't see the picture :( is something gayed up with the picture posting again?
    It's got to be something in the way the post is created- everyone's posts the last couple of days were coming up A-Ok, now not in this one. Odd

AT44.jpg
    Last edited by SeanMP; Feb 21 2012 at 05:12 AM.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

ahh ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by remtom1200 View Post
    thats smokin synthetic ..lol.
    No kidden...Wow looks like carpathian walnut
    Sean

Had a day of shooting the at44 at various distances and decided to zero in at 30 yrds. Grouping is pretty tight given my bench was a stack of summer tires( not stable at all). I am getting twenty shots from 3000psi ending at 1800psi which I am happy with. At 50 yrds my bic pickles lid(3''dia) has no center anymore so all in all I can say its a heavy hitter. You may wonder why I didnt mention specific fps or fpe, that is only because I dont know at this time. The best I could figure was with chairgun and work it with my pellet jsb 18g exact jumbo heavy, zeroed at 30 yrds, knowing the poi at 50yrds is approx -1 to -1.5inches from poa. The fps that lines that little info up is around 1050fps and 44fpe. My guess is when chrono'd it will be in the mid 900's. The Hatsan AT44 is allowed to hang on the same rack as the QB...lol Very satisfied!

I think you will find that the actual BC of those pellets is a bit better than what ChairGun uses.... I'm guessing your velocity with them will be right around 900.... The one I played with would only hit 950 with the hammer spring preload cranked to the max and then it would only get about 10 shots.... Unless it's the long version....

Bob
    Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
    Airsonal: Too many to count!

+ Reply to Thread