ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crosman 1400 Restoration

Hybrid View

This is my last restoration (finally).... I'm currently working on a .25 cal conversion for my QB 78 regulated HPA (the one with the backwards tank).... and I'm going to be doing a similar conversion to a 2260.... with the plan being to compare the two when completed (kind of a faceoff).... Then I also have to get back to work on my Hayabusa.... Lots of things to do there, starting with a new, longer hammer spring and velocity adjuster, and possibly converting it to rear-cocking.... I still have a couple of other 2260 HPAs that require some attention/updating with new ideas as well.... OH! and I have a new B-51, and my Disco Double conversion kit (going on my 9mm/.308 cal) arriving shortly....

Bob
    Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
    Airsonal: Too many to count!

I got tired just reading your post! As always I can't wait to see how the other projects turn out, and keep us posted on your feelings about the b-51, I have been contemplating getting one from Dan as well!
    Confucious says: He who slings mud, often loses ground!

I realize I am a couple years behind on this post but if at all possible, I would like to know where you purchased the new flat top piston, quad ring and how the heck did you remove the fore-grip from the pump arm?
    all of this is new to me but I have jumped in with both feet and I am smack dab in the middle of rebuilding (soup to nuts) my late grandparents old Sears 126.
    seems this is a group of very knowledgeable folks and I appreciate your thoughts and input. All questions welcome!
    Mel

+ Reply to Thread