ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: shooting in january

Quote Originally Posted by SeanMP View Post
    Funny, I know exactly the distributer your talking about.
    Anybody who has tried to purchase a not-so-common product in Canada has probably encountered them either directly or indirectly through a dealer. They have some involvement in airguns as they bought out another business a few years back that dealt in alot of target-shooting equipment, including airguns and supplies. Every dealer in the country knows who they are- some refuse to deal with them (like me) others do only in as much as they must if they really want a specific product, and there may be others out there that have had good experiences with them- but I've never heard of any. Heck, even some of the manufacturers that sell to them laugh knowingly when their name and the term "piss poor" are put together in a sentence. It's both kind of funny, and sad at the same time. More "funny" for me as I don't/won't deal with them anymore.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

To get back on topic...I make it when I can to the AIRFT shoots with the rest of our GREAT bunch (indoors...heated to 5C)...otherwise it's the great outdoors for me.

Aside...Hammer, I think I still have most of a tin of those pellets you're looking for. Will have a look tonight...if I still have them, I'll send them to you. Think they look the same as the Daisy pellets wally world used to sell.

Later

Al

Quote Originally Posted by Gippeto View Post
    Aside...Hammer, I think I still have most of a tin of those pellets you're looking for. Will have a look tonight...if I still have them, I'll send them to you. Think they look the same as the Daisy pellets wally world used to sell.

Later

Al
    Thanks, Gippeto!

HS
    My YouTube channel: Tactical Fail Inc.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HammerSa...9?feature=mhee

+ Reply to Thread