I hope i make sense, I found a new rum I like, the kraken! Its pretty good!

Anyway, short range for me and my non pal rifles is 45 yards... The challenge is 90-100 yards. At 90 yards from my 45 yard zero I have a drop of 52", which is generally no problem with proper scope shimming and a perpendicular hold to "level" earth...

But wind, is weird! It seems in summer time wind is generally coming from the east and I normally shoot "long range" towards the north. I find that wind hitting the right hand side (looking from the back) of my clock wise spinning pellet almost stabilizes it.
I set my elevation turret for distance, then hold over mildots for the wind and get very consistent hits with wind from this direction.

Falling into winter, I have noticed wind blows from the west more often, and I have noticed it has a wicked effect on my pellets. For starters, I seem to have to hold over more for wind drift, maybe 25% more? But! I also get extreme elevation deviations from wind hitting the left hand side of my pellet.

Has anyone else noticed wind interferrence from the left hand side of your clock wise spinning shot causes more trouble then from the right?