Got these in last week, no time to put them up in the webstore (will be around $180.00 or so), but of course I had to look one over and see if it was any dang good- especially compared to the higher priced Benjamin Trail NP AW Detuned at a higher price ($249.99).

Turns out the Venom Dusk is pretty reasonable- synthetic (plastic) stock, all metal otherwise- no wood on it. Put it through the chrony, first few shots ranged from 460-490fps using 14.3gr Crosman wadcutters, but after about 10 shots, it settled out at a consistent 474-476fps. I would think after being broken in it would stay in this ballpark (there was no obvious dieseling going on, but definitely some smoke the first 8 or 9 shots).

Seems Crosman "stole" the muzzle brake from the SuperStreak (discontinued since 2010) and is using a lower-end scope than on the Benjamin's, but all-in-all it wasn't bad and isn't either 'cheap' in respect to build quality when compared to the Benjamin unit, or too expensive for what you get, at least in my opinion if I were a regular consumer.

Crosman Nitro Venom Box.jpg Crosman Nitro Venom Box2.jpg Crosman Nitro Venom Full.jpg

Crosman Nitro Venom Stock_rear.jpg Crosman Nitro Venom mountrail.jpg

Please excuse the quality of the pictures- this wasn't much of a "setup"...