ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-filling

Re-filling

I have a QB running on HPA and would like to know what my options are to re-fill my tank....

I'm lazy and don't think a hand pump will work for me ...

I would need to pull the barrel off in order to get my tank off to take it somewhere so I need to be able to fill it on the gun ...

I am looking into a scuba tank and will need to get the filler hose and guage ....is this my best route or is there a better way?

Thanks for any advice ...

Shawn

Hand Pump

SCUBA tank and appropriate connection pieces

Shoebox compressor and another small-ish portable HPA bottle (say around 60ci) used to top up the 13ci bottle, and is re-filled by the Shoebox.

That order of things was also 'cheapest' to 'most expensive' for options.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

I think I have a line on a scuba tank for $50 but it will need to be tested I think ......and if it don't pass I'm out 50...

I wish I could use the nice big full OXYGEN cylinder in the garage but I know that would end badly LOL!

Do you sell the hand pumps or shoebox compressors? I'm going to check on your website now....

oxigen and oil dont mix and you know that ! lol

get the pump it's good work out anay ways

BOOM!!! I wonder if anyone has been silly enough to try that ??

i was doing repair in a factory a couple of year ago and a big nasty rat jumed out of a drain in the floor as soon as it saw me he jumped back in , since i was welding copper with silfos and oxiacetilen torch i decided it was a good idea to flood the drain with the mix of extremly flamable gaz then light it so that the famous rat got a taste of my medecine...
    so i poured the deadly mix for a good 30 secondes. and lighted it ...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM and a big crack in the ciment floor . i proceded to finish my weld very very fast so no one would see what i did ....

the security guy showed up when i finished packing up my gear and asked "WHAT THE HELL APP'ND?!" me to hanser I don't know i was going to ask you the exact same thing !

a little oufff moment and a huge laught as i wright it

Quote Originally Posted by poil27 View Post
    ......<snip>...
    so i poured the deadly mix for a good 30 secondes. and lighted it ...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM and a big crack in the ciment floor . <snip>

Hahahahaha.....are you sure you've never been in the Army?...because that sounds like the Army way of doing things!

Friggin' great!
    My YouTube channel: Tactical Fail Inc.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HammerSa...9?feature=mhee

Explosives can be fun.... every now and then we will fill a water bottle with oxy acetylene and poke a hole in the lid and jam some paper towel in to use as a wick and lite it up.......

LOL thats nuts that the floor got busted up !!!! I bet the rat was a mess!

I though everyone knew that you are supposed to only put flammable gas down holes and light them when outside in dirt or sand (allows it to shift and settle afterwards- no cracking, only sink, caving, or perhaps surface blast-off if enough combustible material was used). If yer gonna blow sh!t up- at least do it so you can hide the damage easier.

I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Quote Originally Posted by AirGunEric View Post
    .....If yer gonna blow sh!t up- at least do it so you can hide the damage easier.

A-hahahahahahahahaha......I swear that's in the Bible somewhere.....'cause I've lived by it for 32 years.....

Edit to add: And I've got a .177 sized hole in the "cathedral ceiling" above the piano to prove it.....
    Last edited by Hammer Sandwich; Feb 03 2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Just rememered somethin'
    My YouTube channel: Tactical Fail Inc.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HammerSa...9?feature=mhee

+ Reply to Thread