Quote Originally Posted by SeanMP View Post
The Chinese are notorious for saying yes we can do that and yes we will do that...and then delivering the same original item. Koreans are a little better, not much.

But they are the big players on the block now if your looking for BIG steel. (I'm drawing on experience of ships here) Not to many players left in the G20 ISO 9000 crowd that want to work in rudimentary metal forming.

And China is buying and stock piling scrap steel at an alarming rate. (they buy more scrapped ships than EVERY other country combined.) This all says that soon if not now they are going to be in the drivers seat dictating the way things are going to go. But on a good note I think they are getting better year by year.

The Xsisco 60C, if you separate the action from the stock, is a fairly refined piece of work. Not unlike some similar Euro offerings. I agree they didn't do the gun any favors with that stock.

And the newest variants of the AR20xx's with the lever operated breech says to me that they are in fact trying to get to the more elite levels of refinement. The target crowd feels that the diopter sight that they put on the AR's is a perfect replica of the one found on the legendary FWB300....not bad for an item that's almost a freebie

But I agree they are frustrating....try getting a one off anchor made.
thay are in the driver seat already thay buy not onley scrap but 90% of all new material (including presious metals)