Thanks for helping, i will definitely be contacting them to see if they can help. Im some what familiar with Scopes And Ammo but i cant say ive done any business with them, i checked out their site out of curiosity to see what they were all about but never payed to much attention to all their details. As far as manufactures not selling anything over 500 fps in Canada, i have to say i was under the impression it was just Crosman. It has been just recently that ive been inquiring about purchasing a pistol so im on a learning curve, and learning new things. The guys over at Air Gun Source who i mainly do business with told me to try, Gravel Agency in Quebec, unfortunately they deal strictly with Crosman, and like you said, they will not ship any of their pistols with a vilosity greater then 500fps. So even Crosman/Benjamin Marauder pistol is out of the question, i guess the fact the barrel is shrouded doesnt help either.
I also took into consideration the extra fees and taxes that would likely be added to the final cost. Perhaps im crazy and realize that the end cost may be outrageous, its all part of the sickness that comes with a hobby like airgunning. Keep any ideas coming, ive got nothing to loose .