ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Logun s-16 damaged scope

Logun s-16 damaged scope

Hey guys,

First of all i just want to say that it is great to be on here with you guys and it is going to be awesome chatting to you all along the way. I have owned my Logun s-16 for about 7 years now and she has never let me down. I love the Logun because when you hold it, it feels strong and reliable, the shot is dead on target surprisingly good for an air rifle and then the power is enough to keep a smile on your face. Anyway unfortunately the Logun was dropped and the site got smashed up when it hit the floor, I have seen Logun sites for sale everywhere online but what i would like to know is can i get a different scope to fit my Logun? Or is it just the specific scope that came with the air rifle? I'm not expert when it comes to air rifles so please can you try and be as clear as possible. Looking forward to speaking with everyone!!

Thanks guys

post-12650-1264258040.jpg

I have already looked around google and not come up with any suitable answers... well no 100%

I have searched through the Logun site here http://www.loguns16.co.uk/about-the-s16-range/ and i still dint get any joy out of that.... Maybe i should try to contact them directly??

Just read this on another forum

"Bit like saying what tyres can I put on a car, most manufacturers make one to fit, but what are you looking to do with it? Punch paper, hunt. HFT? "

I hope it's true! i am going to order my new scope now!!! looking at the Rhino brand

00composting00.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
    Hey guys,

First of all i just want to say that it is great to be on here with you guys and it is going to be awesome chatting to you all along the way. I have owned my Logun s-16 for about 7 years now and she has never let me down. I love the Logun because when you hold it, it feels strong and reliable, the shot is dead on target surprisingly good for an air rifle and then the power is enough to keep a smile on your face. Anyway unfortunately the Logun was dropped and the site got smashed up when it hit the floor, I have seen Logun sites for sale everywhere online but what i would like to know is can i get a different scope to fit my Logun? Or is it just the specific scope that came with the air rifle? I'm not expert when it comes to air rifles so please can you try and be as clear as possible. Looking forward to speaking with everyone!!

Thanks guys

Attachment 1124
    I have now ordered the Rhino scope peace, we will see if it fits when it gets here....
    Check out this site for some awesome scopes etc.
    http://www.used.forsale/air-rifle-scopes

Derrick ,
    Not much traffic here these days . I think you'd find a lot more people on CAF (Canadian airgun forum ) not here recruiting for the other Canadian forum just an FYI.

+ Reply to Thread