I received my 4-cavity Mould from Al a couple of days ago, and had a chance today to cast the first bullets.... It took me a while to get the right temperature, the long skinny bullets were somewhat wrinkled until I got the mould hot enough.... I did some with 1% tin and some with 2.5%, and I think the higher tin content worked better.... Here is a photo of the mould, in a Lee 6-cavity handle....

This is my first NOE Mould, and I was delighted at the quality.... The bullets dropped at 100.7 gr. in 1% tin and 100.3 gr. in 2.5% tin, and I couldn't measure any difference in size.... The back of the nose ran 0.2575-0.2585" and the driving band about 0.002" larger, just like it was designed.... The center portion measures 0.246", so it shouldn't drag on the lands.... Here is a closeup of some of the 2.5% bullets....

I was pretty picky when I sorted the bullets, and threw about half back into the pot for next time.... but I got enough bullets of each alloy to allow me to test in my Monocoque, once I get the chamber machined.... Here was what I ended up with....

I'm really looking forward to testing these.... They certainly look like they should have a great BC....

Bob