For anyone who may be familiar with this sort of thing- this forum is being run on the most advanced, commercial bulletin board software available. As such, it has alot of features which many of us will need to become familiar with (myself most particularly).

Some of the key components:

Front page "Content Management"- i.e. front page headline stories, issues and news of interest to airguns/airguns in Canada.

Particularly interesting and informative posts can be converted to "Articles" on the main page to showcase such items.

Some features that may be enabled in future- i.e. a Blog feature for members. As we have not figured out all the "ins-and-outs" of this, it will not come about if/until a management structure for it can be determined.

Pictures can be saved on the forum server- not on some outside hosting service where they may be deleted or erased- i.e. no more "red x's" instead of pictures in older posts.

Full post-editing tools for members.

Advanced User Profile Management (i.e. how you can interact with the forum and other members- see your "Settings" in the above-right corner of the forum screen).

Three distinct color schemes available to view the forum in what works better for you- the super-light white/blue, the straight "black/white" layout, or the more colorful and brighter "blue/orange" layout. See the bottom left corner of the screen to view/change between them.