I worked on the Valve today, and completed the machining on the body....

While the rear half was in my square Collet holder so that I could index it 90* to drill and tap the four 1/4"-28 mounting holes, I also drilled the port and the two 8-32 screw holes beside that which hold the two tubes together at the front of the Breechblock.... In addition, I screwed the valve front into place and drilled and tapped 1/8"-NPT for the gauge which mounts on the left side.... I was extremely pleased with how well everything lined up.... Here is a photo of the assembly (without the tubes)....

The two long 8-32 screws which hold everything together dropped right through the holes and screwed in with my fingers.... I still have to make the poppet, and install an O-ring seal for the stem in the back of the valve, but this is the last major internal part.... It won't be long I will be able to machine the lower tube to hold the valve, hammer, and fill fitting.... Unfortunately, I am still waiting for the 1/4" long 1/4"-28 SHCSs which hold the valve and fill fitting in place against the air pressure, so I won't be able to pressure test it until they arrive....

Bob