I have been contacted by Al Nelson of NOE Bullet Molds and I am supplying them with a bunch of my latest designs for Bob's Boattails.... They made be found here, there is a separate thread on each design....

http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php/board,24.0.html

All these designs follow the concept used in the "Whiteout" with only two points of contact with the barrel.... the rear of the nose Ogive and a driving band at the back, just in front of the boattail.... All designs 2.0 calibers and longer use the new 8* boattail, while shorter bullets have the older 10*, as they are too short for the shallower BT to fit.... I am supplying Al with designs for several weights in different calibers.... If you are interested in any of them, please register on the NOE Forum and comment on the thread for each mold you might be interested in getting.... That way Al can measure the interest on the various weights....

The drive bands will be enlarged to 0.002" over the caliber (thanks, bluethunder!), plus all designs can be made to whatever diameter you want, within reason.... I am not receiving any compensation from NOE, my only interest here, as always, is to increase the quality and availability of boattails for airguns....

Bob