I finally got a chance to let the Grizzly stretch it's legs today.... It was one ragged hole to groups you could cover with a quarter at 50 yards with both types of pellets tried, and at 100 yards there was a noticeable difference between the Daystate 50 gr. and FX 45 gr. pellets, with the FX performing slightly better.... Here is a 5 shot group from the bench at 100 yards, 970 fps.... Small squares are 1/2", large black squares are 2"....

I measures 1.30" C-T-C, so I'm very pleased.... It has the same trajectory, and the same scope (Hawke 3-12 x 44 SF) as my 2260 and 2560 HPA Varmint rifles, and is sighted in the same, all three being zeroed at 35 yards.... The POI is about 1 MilDot low at 50 yards, 2.5 Dots low at 75 yards, and the aim point is the top of the post (5 Dots low) at 100 yards on all three rifles, at 12X.... so I will be able to switch between rifles depending on the size of the quarry.... I'm really looking forward to introducing the Grizzly to Mr. Marmot in the near future....

Bob