About a year ago I was asked to help prototype a .30 cal Repeater based on the XS-60c for the inventor of modding them to use MRod magazines.... We spent the summer discussing the project and collecting parts, and here is the final result....

There is a thread on the GTA detailing the development of this project, starting here.... http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/...opic=59114.780

The tank is a 22CI / 3000 psi regulated at 2200 psi with a Ninja regulator.... It has a steel tube right through the receiver, with all the loads take by the tube.... I have hogged out the valve, made a new hammer with double the travel, fitted a longer spring and preload adjuster, and I'm using the 7-shot .30 cal magazines converted by AirGunLabs from .25 cal MRod units.... The barrel is the one the Sean and I designed, made by Mike at TJ's, and sleeved with a carbon fibre tube and fitted with a Hatsan Air Stripper.... During testing I tethered the gun at 2900 psi and achieved 115-120 FPE with pellets and 138 FPE with 70 gr. bullets.... Now regulated, here is the performance....

The gun weighs under 7 lbs. without scope, and to save you converting the above velocities to FPE, it's 92-94 FPE with the pellets and 110 FPE with the 70 gr....

Bob