ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xisico B9 Stock Removal

Hybrid View

Spilled Milk
    Honestly I was waiting to see if anyone might have any advice on the thread but I guess the best thing is to just go ahead and try. (Needs an internal cleaning real bad. Full of grease everywhere.) I'm hoping that the "safety" is part of the stock and not part of the trigger mechanism. I'm just thinking this may be case since the QB57 does not have a safety such as this and the B9 safety does not engage unless the rifle is cocked. (The B9 has no anti-bear trap on the side btw.) It's just a couple of screws to remove the stock so I'll try it out tomorrow. I'll post pics. In any case compared to a QB57, the B9 is not up to par. It does not "seem" as well crafted and the entire stock/forend is polymer. (I'm sure all the internals are steel though.) It has some other minor differences but personally I like my QB57 .22 better then the .177 B9. Still, I haven't tuned it and checked fps, so I may be speaking to soon. I'll let the forum know how it goes. Anyways thanks again AirGunEric

Spilled Milk
    So I took the stock off. It was as I suspected. The safety is part of the stock and not the trigger mechanism. In order to remove the stock, simply take off the butt plate with the two small screws behind it, (They stay in the butt pad.) then unscrew the long rear swivel bolt and the big front bolt under the breech. Put the "safety" in half way position and the stock comes right off. It's that easy. Anyways, time to put her in the compressor and remove the spring. I'll compare it to the spring in the QB57 repair kit and let the forum know if it is a "fit" or not.

+ Reply to Thread