ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ar2078le new to me

Ar2078le new to me

Recently purchased a 2078 from a member on the other forum it's actually still in transit and the wait is killing me. I also picked up a 4 oz co2 well I should say was given. Came brand new from a shop but was very close to it's hydro I paid for the co2 and got the tank for free. I have loads of experience with co2 and will be filling it from a larger 24 oz. I would like just use and on off Asa with a fill fitting attached directly to the bottle same as the archers setup just need to find someplace to get a male to male 1/8 npt.

I am going to setup the gun to shoot roughly 480-495 at 74 degrees with 14.3's. I have taken my firearms safety course but lost the paperwork for over a yr now I need to contact the cfp to find out what the procedure is my paperwork was filled out right before I lost it. Once I get that sorted I am hoping to have it right around the 12-14 fpe mark to use as a wabbit gun.

Anyways was just excited to share here's a pic from the seller as well as my 4oz bottle

image.jpgimage.jpg

You can find threaded NPT fittings at most large auto parts suppliers- i.e. NAPA and such.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

+ Reply to Thread