Total newbie to air gunning. Hunted with cross/bow for years. New at it but I absolutely love air gun hunting. It requires both precision and getting close. Anyways, that's my story here is my question. I have a number of air guns and am now searching for the most "consistent" system. After not finding C02 not to be reliable for precision, I moved to experimenting with HPA. So I went and got a QB79D and the necessary equipment to make it HPA. Wow! It was easy to do and made aiming very reliable. So stupid me I also go out and by an air pump. Guess which one... an Airforce 3-Stage Hand Pump for PCP rifles.

I have never used a pump. I have watched demo videos of the Airforce and have read that internally, the Airforce and the Benjamin pumps are identical. (Can anyone confirm?) So, all of these videos use the "adapter" thread and fills the tank from the top.(?) I have a Ninja HPA tank and just want to be sure that I can use this the "usual" way by filling it through the Fill Nipple of the HPA tank. (Like I see in other videos.) One thing to keep in mind is that I have not even unboxed it yet, so if this is a stupid question feel free to let me know. I can take it.

Thanks much.