ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: .30 cal non-PAL CO2 Pistol - SOLD !!!

.30 cal non-PAL CO2 Pistol - SOLD !!!

Time for me to sell off one of my completed projects to roll the money into the next one.... Since I don't make guns to order, this is the only way you can get one of my Custom Creations, guaranteeing a one-of-a-kind original.... It is the gun that was the subject of this thread.... http://www.canadianairguns.com/showt...e-Pistol-Build

The gun holds two CO2 cartridges, with the necks facing the ends, and piercing occurs when you press (firmly) in on the front cap.... The gun is a 7-shot repeater, and gets 14 shots from a pair of cartridges.... Shooting 45 gr. FX (JSB) pellets, at 68*F, it shoots an average of 463 fps (21+ FPE).... When fired rapidly to cool the gun (to simulate what might happen hunting in the fall) it still shoots an average of 437 fps over the 14 shots.... I warmed it with a hair dryer to simulate shooting on a hot day, and the velocity started at 455 fps (demonstrating partial valve lock), climbed to 485 and then fell back to 465 when the gun returned to room temperature.... This demonstrates how well balanced the velocities are over a wide range of temperatures.... I also tested with 39 gr. roundball and the gun remained under 500 fps in all the tests I did....

The breech is my own design, and is left-handed for ease of cycling by a right-handed individual.... There is a short Picatinny Rail on the top at the front, set up for a NcStar/Weaver Multi-Reticle Holosight (not included).... The probeless bolt retracts into a "J" slot, leaving the air path completely unobstructed.... The magazine is self-indexing, and they are available from AirGunLab in the USA.... One is included with the pistol.... The barrel is .300 cal, 12.5" long, and the air tube is a shortened 2260 tube.... The 2240 trigger assembly has been reworked to lighten the pull and it breaks cleanly.... This pistol if fully sorted, and fully functional, and the price is $299 plus postage.... Purchaser must be 19yo or over, but no PAL is required....

Bob
    Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
    Airsonal: Too many to count!

SOLD PENDING FUNDS !!!

Bob

SOLD !!!

Bob

+ Reply to Thread