Here is a photo of the Flying Dragons PCP, which is based on the XS-60C.... Mike installs a longer reservoir plus a fill fitting....

Here are some photos with the stock removed....

The angle bracket at the back has the screw that holds the back of the action in the stock....

The trigger is basically a QB/AR unit with the spring-loaded trigger blade and has the same adjustments.... I shortened the trigger spring 2 coils as the adjusting screw was nearly falling out when a suitable pull was achieved.... There is a slot in the read of the trigger guard, and a movable block that the front trigger screw threads into, which allows the trigger to slide fore-and-aft.... This changes the position of the sear, and hence the hammer travel and preload, drastically changing the hammer strike.... On my gun, when I moved it back all the way, the bolt wouldn't come far enough back to cock the gun, so I ended up with it about 0.020" forward of the back position....

There is a spring inside the bolt, when you remove the screw and pull out the handle, ahead of that is the spring, don't lose it!.... The rear block that mounts the velocity adjuster has two screws one on the bottom and one on the side, and once removed and the screws are removed from the bolt and striker, everything slides out the back (so I understand).... I haven't had them or the valve out yet, I'll add pics when I do....

Bob