ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new to forum

new to forum

Hey.. just a quick introduction. My name really is Jimbo.
    I am a professional musician, composer, and guitar tech/repairman.
    I've been playing guitar, and with projectile launching devices for almost 40 years.
    recently become obsessed with collecting, and working on Airguns, and slingshots.
    Mainly Crosman stuff, for some reason... but learning about lots of brands and new technology as of late.
    This winter i am looking to purchase a chronograph, and a bunch of parts.... this weekend, actually.
    I've joined a couple of forums, and i will ask questions, but I'm not the type to post a lot.
    Really enjoy reading the tech posts from the more experienced members that frequent this and other sites.
    Happy New Year

Welcome to the forum.

Typically, this forum has more detailed technical info than some of the others, so less "general" traffic than you might find elsewhere. That being said, people will answer whatever questions are asked, generally.

Crosman has been quite popular for years- mainly as a result of parts for them being available (unlike many manufacturers) and a few of their guns share the same basic platform, meaning a small industry has been created for modifications- ie. custom parts and such.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

Great, that's why i signed up. I'm one of those types who stays up late every night learning... whether it's pertaining to my profession as guitar tech, or bikes, guns, etc.. I'm not much for small talk, and rarely need a hug.
    I know it frustrates me when i am trying to find an answer to a problem, and i have to wade through tons of posts to find one person who really knows the answer.
    That being said, both air gun forums i do belong to usually deliver in spades.

+ Reply to Thread