Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sharptail View Post
I'm not really a fan of poly tubing~ especially on a gun that is going to see a lot of dis/re-assembly that good tuning seems to require. I still like the metal t.p. of the xx systems, and stay with it as much as possible.
I'm not either, but it's pretty hard to get a 3/16" ID port using a 22xx metal sleeve...

Actually, inside diameter is of little concern to me- the 1/4" outside dia. is what I was after.
I'm the complete opposite - after seeing how even tiny changes in TP diameter affects fps/fpe numbers, ID is what's important to me. Being a .25 cal, I want the valve to "breathe" as well as it can. Just wasn't sure about strength or sealing ability using 1/4" vs 5/16" OD material.

Kind of redundant now anyways though as I picked up some 5/16" OD x 3/16" ID poly tube the other day. Figured if I was worried enough to ask the question in the first place, plus Bob pointing out that although 1/4" CAN seal properly with the thin wall (albeit a bit finicky), I decided to just go ahead and use 5/16" OD instead...