ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Xisico XS60C- finally...

Hybrid View

The cap is not a problem- and I don't think suggesting to people it is a problem is very fair. If someone doesn't know they should make sure the degasser is screwed outward before putting caplets in, it's not the cap's fault. That being said, there is no need for a "special" cap- if the degassing cap is not wanted, then the standard QB caps fit the XS60C- same size, same threading. Some vendors seem to create alot of "solutions" to problems that don't really exist in order to make a few extra dollars.
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

I beg to differ, When I first experienced the "problem", I went and took off the Tube Cap from my QB-78D, and although it fits on to the tube, it is not long enough to puncture either Co2 caplet. One of the suggestions given to me on the "GTA" forum was to use a "spacer" in between the 2 Co2 carts, actually Here's a link to the thread I started, http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/...0539#msg560539 ,and here's another link http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/...?topic=56136.0 ,which describes the "problem"?, What else could it be called if not a problem,,,A phenomena??. If it was just as simple as me using my QB-78D's tube cap, That's what I would of done, and then just ordered my-self another,But,When a gun that you've just put 2 fresh carts in, and then go to take a shot the next day, but you can't because all the air has leaked out is called what??????. Even though I thought I had a complete fix to my situation, but the gun still doesn't hold air longer than 48hrs, That's why I've had to ask a fellow GTA member to help me out by getting an "Archer" cap, and sending it up to me, since Archer doesn't send ANYTHING at all to Canada anymore. If someone has any, or another Idea, Please chime in, because I'm open to any, and all suggestion's. I'm not knocking this gun, I really DO like it, but IT does have a design flaw that needs to be rectified.

+ Reply to Thread