Finally got some Xisico XS60C's in, and had to pull one apart to investigate.

It seems it is not the Industry Brand factory putting these out- more likely BAM or one of the two smaller, relatively unknown Chinese factories.

Valve/Hammer design is the basic Crosman 160 (and Industry Brand QB78 series) style, but with a slightly smaller valvestem and a cut-open base to allow maximum Co2 flow into the valve.

The rifles are "advertised" at 530fps- which is with alloy pellets- they shoot under 500fps using normal-weight 14.3gr pellets. However, based on typical Chinese QC- of the three units I measured, one was 470fps (at 65*F), another 485fps, the last was "hot" at 515fps- so I have to measure every one of them before shipping as "detuned" (giant pain in the you-know-what).

The are a bit of an odd design in respect to disassembly- the trigger block detaches from the bottom- with the stock still on- the block must come off to remove the stock from the receiver (rear of tube nests partially inside the stock. The rifle has an auto-engaging safety (slide bar on side of trigger block). As a result of the slide bar on the right-hand-side of trigger block, it really is a right-handed product, not so much ambidextrous- which makes it fairly obvious that no one who had anything to do with the design was left-handed (I am not left-handed but know a few people that are, so this is inconvenient for lefties).

Disassembly is a bit different, but I found it easier than the Industry Brand QB/AR type products- the cocking pin unscrews from the hammer and must come out the bottom to remove the bolt- making it pretty easy to do. Weird thing is a little threaded block riding around a channel in the hammer (pulled out to the bottom) for one of the screws that holds on the trigger block- not difficult to figure out, but nonetheless a bit strange I thought. The barrel is held in by a fair-sized single setscrew and, would you believe, assisting in keeping the barrel tight in the breech are the rear-sight screws coming through the breech and sitting on flats machined in the barrel. Barrel removal is easier than most rifles- take off rear sight, remove setscrew and pull- the transfer port has no sleeve- it has an o-ring on either side of the port holes (there are 3 around the circumference of the barrel) to seal it up. Barrel is 14.5mm in diameter. Looking at the layout of things, a bit of work and the Co2 flow could be increased rather easily through the port on the valve and in the barrel (not advising this be done, would likely bring it well above 500fps- especially with its barrel length (stated below).

The rifle overall feels solid- aluminum breech, steel tube, thick plastic barrel band and the trigger block casing is plastic as well (all internals are steel). Weight- 2.4kg (5.3lbs), barrel is 21.5" in length from muzzle to loading port, overall length is 40", LOP is 14" from trigger blade to stock butt. Wood quality is better than most Chinese "unbranded" products (by this I mean rifles not made with major manufacturers names on them- i.e. Crosman, Ruger, whatever). Interesting as well, the bolt is chrome-plated- not at all common on Chinese products- so some additional expense was made on this (chrome plated bolt and aluminum receiver are not at all common on this sort of thing).

Interesting feature- the cap has a built-in degasser- unscrew its hood (clockwise- i.e. reverse thread) then unscrew the knob (regular counter-clockwise to unscrew) and it vents the Co2, slowly.

Also, it only uses 6 seals- less than other Co2 rifles (picture below) two for the valve, one for the Co2 cap, two for the barrel/transfer port, one for the bolt. Factory o-rings are quite 'squishy'- i.e. less than 70D- so I will put together seal kits for them using normal 70D o-rings in the event these weaken over time.

Cocking is a bit stiff- but it seems likely that like other Chinese Co2 rifles- this will get easier over time.

Can't test it for accuracy at the moment, but they have very good looking factory crowns on the barrels (unlike many Chinese-made products) so I expect it will be fairly reasonable- i.e. at least akin to the Industry Brand QB7x Co2 products.

Some pictures:

Xisisco XS60_Main.jpgXS60C Parts.jpgXS60C Bolt_Hammer.jpgXS60C Valve.jpgXS60C Co2cap.jpgXS60C Triggerblock.jpgXS60C seals.jpg