Upon encountering a couple leaks and having to manually detune some of the units and finding other interesting bits (for example, it appears the tube may threaded and 'screws' into the breech- but I have yet to verify completely)- perhaps I should have read the owners manual before posting my first (above)- because sure enough, there is a trigger adjustment screw (hex head) hiding on the rear of the trigger block, behind the blade.

As for leaks or otherwise- none will be present on any units we ship- I have made sure all are good and any that had issues were solved. All have been test-fired, detuned if/as required, and packed back in the boxes. The idea of a re-seal is always good on Chinese products, and I will have a seal kit available ($11.99) with proper 70D buna seals.

And, of course, unless Umarex removes the 'suppressor' for Export markets- the 'Fusion' won't be appearing in Canada- so it looks like the "native" XS-60C is what it's going to be for Canada.

I also noted a couple reviews of the "original" XS-60C talking about leaks and inconsistent safety engagement- I have sorted out any leak issues on the rifles, and have yet to see the safety not engage on any of the units- so it appears the QC has improved since those older reviews were published.