Hi folks,
I am new here and am a member of the other national AG forum (as I suspect others maybe) and have recently been trying to raise a number of founding members for a toronto based AG club (open to anyone who wants to drive in.)
I already have a private range committed to rent us every monday all year (save one monday every second month) exclussively and they have tabled a very reasonable rent already.
50 foot range with 8 lanes. old small but very functional. 3 powder burner clubs shoot there currently.
To start we need to incorporate not for profit as a club, register with CSSA as a club and individual members (to get insurance)
I am hoping to get started with at least 20 serious founders...so far only 15 on the other forum...suprised me really.
So if you want to shoot longer distance, year round, with others, legally, safely etc.......let me know via this thread.
When I hit 20 between here and there we will switch to offline email communications to work as a group and get this happening.
PS I am making NOTHING of this. It is real, legit and i thoght much needed but.....lets see.