ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Airgun Collection

Airgun Collection

Old, Vintage, Antique & Collectible Air Rifles. After 50 years of collecting and hosting gun shows in Ontario the time has come to sell the remainder of my collection. Individually or entire. Unfortunately years ago I sold half of my collection to the Beeman Museum and did regret it, however, age has caught up with me. Interested parties may contact me directly via email [ john@worldsgreatboomerangs.com ] or [ john@justiceincanada.com ]. Please provide your contact information and what your interested in.

collection details

Airgun #1 BSA Standard pre-war under-lever, No. 2 Bore, retains 95% original blueing or more with the usual age spots or flecks, as I call them. “S” prefix. For collectors purposes this item could almost be considered N.O.S. The Walnut stock and accompanying checkering are close or 90% factory original condition. This model has the original factory flip up peep sight shown in a number of the collectors manuals…………………….$465.00

Airgun #2 One of the most rare of the BSA pre-wars. Could be considered an quasi-experimental model. {please reference BSA experimental- Garvin}. No. 2 Bore. Retains about 95% of original blue, however, this rifle has the age spots. Has the original BSA front sight hood {rare by itself]. Has one of the unique and original forward swept trigger guards with engraving. It is obvious the rifle has been sitting for years. Very little, if any signs of wear. “S” prefix…………………………………… ……………..$465.00

Airgun #3 Diana Model 52 - .177 caliber, Made in Germany – sidelever. This rifle has a deluxe leather sling and swivels a 6X-24X variable wide angle 50MM objective lens scope with quality scope mount. The rifle as been shot way less than 50 times. Although it has a couple of small nicks in the stock, the rifle can be considered as new condition or N.O.S. Original investment including tax shipping, scope, scope mounts, sling, sling swivels and rifle was $860.80………………………………..sell for $495.00

Airgun #4 Diana Model 54 - .22 caliber, Made in Germany – side-lever. This is the Deluxe version with the floating assembly to reduce, what would normally be tremendous recoil. This is the successor to the model 48 and 52. This is a monster rifle, weighing in at 12 pounds, fully dressed. Has a deluxe leather sling with quality sling swivels. Has a 6X-24X variable scope – 50MM objective lens, with high quality scope, mounts and scope rails. Original cost: including all attachments, shipping and tax was $1175.70…………………………..sell for $595.00. Stock is magnificent with the full checkering.

Airgun #5 Dennis Quackenbush .308 Bolt Action, PCP varmint rifle – deluxe grade. For now, I want to keep this one.

Airgun #6 Walther LG 55 - .177 cal. Early version, very solid and heavy with the added original barrel weight, front and rear diopter sights. Stock, although looks refinished is all original, having only minor marks. The blueing is at least 75-85%, having only the age spots from sitting. This rifle has a silent and strong main spring and shows very minimal wear from use. It opens and closes like a fine Swiss watch – seriously. I’m suggesting it needs a new piston seal only because of the severe limited use [wear] of the rifle that shoots weak. Once again its operations are immaculate. Fully adjustable target trigger. I left the tag on it reminding me that someday to re-place the piston washer – “someday” just ain’t going to happen. Beautiful quality rifle $395.00

Airgun #7 Weihrauch HW 55, the more rare version with lever-lock break arm. .177 cal. – retains almost all original blue except for some marring on the barrel [don’t know why]. This rifle is noise free when cocking and clicks open and shut as 100% new. Stock is as good as you would find this model when it was once available in the store. Nice target sights and fully adjustable target trigger. This rifle has been hanging for some time on my rack, thus not crushing the rubber butt……………………………………… …………..$475.00

Airgun #8 Walther LGV - .177 cal. The more rare under-lever break latch, complete with the optional large 1.00” dia. Extra heavy barrel weight, Deluxe full checkered Tyrolean Walnut stock, fully adjustable match trigger, extended front sight and fully adjustable diopter rear target. This rifle opens, cocks and closes as new. Quite, soft and pin-point accurate. Weight is exactly 10 pounds. Pointing still remains on the checkering. Although there are some marring on the blueing and some age spots, the blueing is around 88%, maybe better. The smoothest operating rifle you may ever experience………………………………… ……………$565.00.

Airgun #9 Weihrauch LG 55 - .177 cal. This rifle has the Deluxe Full-Checkered Walnut Tyrolean Stock, adjustable trigger and target front and rear sights. This is an exceptional stock being tiger striped. Stock has some surface mars and scratches. Retains 88% or better original bright blue with [as I describe] age spots. Has the optional larger and heavier barrel weight 1.0” dia. Has been used very little. Clicks open and closes very crisp and clean. An exceptional heavy model……………………………………… ……..$525.00

Airgun #10 Walther LG 55 - .177 cal. Comes with a BSA Reddot scope. Retains about 90%, maybe better original blue. Smooth operation, quiet, tight and clicks open and shut as new. Although stock is original it has light blemishes as featured. Trigger adjustment………………………………… …..$295.00

Airgun #11 Walther LG55 - .177 cal. Shows little to no signs of being used. The extremely smooth and quiet action will soon support that. Has the optional barrel weight and adjustable recoil pad. Retains about 95% original blue with a couple of minor age spots. Stock and checkering are bright a crispy. This rifle just sat in my walk-in fault with the others. Beautifully balanced with adjustable target trigger……………….$395.00

Airgun #12 Webley English made Patriot Rifles. These rifles were discontinued by Webley & Scott of England on or about 2004, I expect due to costs. Webley later began making these rifles in Turkey. Although the Turkish made rifles were, dollar per dollar [about $395.00], worth the price and ok, they were not near the quality, externally and internally as the English made version and weighed less. I had originally purchased two Patriots many years ago and couldn’t believe the power, quality and over-all performance. Almost as well made as any Purdy shotgun. Deep rich blueing, steel parts, smooth and balanced operation with readily available and easy to install replacements. When I realized Webley was stopping production, I panicked and bought a number of these rifles. When they went off the market they were around $700.00 U.S. the two I bought at the time [2002} were about 986.00 to my door from the U.S. Some of the used Patriots I will keep, since selling them N.I.B. is easier. I have others listed N.I.B. which you may never find anywhere. Anyone buying these rifles will never be sorry. The other Patriots for sale are N.I.B.

Airgun #23 Early “Original Will” Gallery rifle, Stamped as such on barrel. Retains most of its original nickel, cocks and fires, however needs a spring a catch to hold barrel in place [not complicated – just never did it]. Has the more rare cheek-piece walnut stock. Requires some work on the forearm, otherwise a nice piece……………………………………… ……………..$295.00

Airgun #24 Vintage Bahco, marketed under “EXCELLENT” – circa 1906 – smooth bore. Walnut cheek-piece stock. Seems complete except for walnut pieces of the stock missing on each side of the forearm area. Probably would be considered 50% condition. Despite the required stock repair could be considered a bit higher. Bluebook value is $475.00, based on 60% condition………………………………… ….$295.00

Airgun #25 Diana model 60 or HY- SCORE M 810, one in the same, target rifle. Retains about 90% original blue, could be better. Shows no sign of wear but more signs of just sitting for years. Beautiful Walnut Stock. Heavy 1.00” Barrel sleeve, trigger adjustment. Just no wear on the pivot areas. This is a massive rifle, weighing 10 pounds as is. I presume the rifle needs new piston seals. With no signs of wear on the pivots points, I presume the piston washers just rotted away. A truly magnificent rifle. ………………………………………….. $395.00

Airgun #26 Webley Patriot .22 caliber. N.I.B. Weight 10 pounds. Extremely powerful and very well made, by Webley & Scott, England [NOT the Turkey made version]. Quality metal construction, huge main spring. Can achieve velocities in .22cal. up to 1275 feet per second. Higher with a standard ram system. These rifles have a heavy cocking effort. Velocities achieved can easily break the sound barrier creating a loud crack, similar to a .22 cartridge rifle. These are precisions arms, made with the finest of materials. Production [discontinued Webley moved operations to Turkey] costs rose to demand a retail market cost of over $1,000.00………………………………… ………………………………………… ………$750.00 [includes all factory Patriot information not necessarily shown in the photos.

Airgun #27 Webley Patriot .22 cal. N.I.N. Weight 10 pounds. Description as above. ………………………………………… …………………………………..$750.00 Airgun #28 Beeman Kodiak – name changed for Beeman to import [ Still Webley & Scott Webley Patriot} .25 cal. Description as Item # 26………………………………………… ……..$750.00
    Airgun #29 Webley Patriot - .22 cal. N.I.B. Description as Item # 26
    Airgun #30 Webley Patriot - .22 cal. N.I.B. Description as Item # 26
    Airgun #31 1st Model Daisy – 1888 circa – Reproduction by the Daisy. Only 1,000 of these rifles were made for the world market. N.I.B. Original pristine 1st models have sold for $4,000.00……………………………$325.00

Airgun #32 Military Training Rifle – under-lever .22 cal. Made by Anschutz in Germany – circa 1954. This rifle has the unusual tiger striped hardwood stock. Has the same under-lever cocking design with automatic loading tap as the pre-war BSA’s. Perfect working order. A massive rifle made to every detail as the cartridge Military rifle. Weight, just under 11 pounds. A complete rifle for the military cartridge arm or serious airgun collector………………………………… ……………………………..$385.00

Airgun #33 .50 Caliber, Sam Yang, Model 909S Dragon Claw Large Bore Hunting Rifle. This rifle has never been fired except for the optional factory test firing [see pics] and the $100.00 upgrade for extra power. This item is N.I.B. complete with a box of .50 caliber ammo and all paperwork and certificates [as featured] Total cost to my door was about $1,000.00………………………………… …………………………………….$650.0 0

New member looking for UK webley patriot, Can you supply?

+ Reply to Thread