ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help i'm sick and tired of my trade

welding is my first trade i've been doing it for the last 13 14 years graduated from profesional school and all but now i need the change so i stil dont know ... i'm tired to be push in the ass , never having time to finish a job proprely due to freaking short deadlines it's killing me i have dificulty sleeping at night ...and i don't whant taht

Sounds more like you have a crappy employer than necessarily the "trade" itself is the problem - ?
    I'd say I care- but I'd probably be lying...

POIL, MON VIEW CHRIS.
    Tired of fab work come to ALBERTA and get involved in oil and gas, then tell me what you think of hard deadlines to meat.
    Anyways if your looking at machining just to make parts for your airguns check out BUSY BEE in Attawa ORE go to any fab shop in your erea and offer your services for free in exchange for lurning how to spin steel.

lol ... yea oil industry is not my idea of nice work that sayed i'm not prepaired to give my service for free for 1 my gf is back to school (avionic) it will be her second colegial diploma and she plans to go to univercity in ingenering so i need evrey bit of money i can get.
    i'm also thinking about giving private courses in fabrication and welding lots of peoples i know would like to have tig welding courses on stainless steel and aluminium so that would be an other option. maybe open a small workshop repairing stuf and making custom fab there is manay option stil open. my thinking prosses it that mater is long and can take several monts/years . i needed to share and hear your idea in this so please keep them comming

Quote Originally Posted by maurice View Post
    POIL, MON VIEW CHRIS.
    ou c'est que 'a pogné ca toi la ?= where did you got this one :)
    it writes: Poil, mon vieu christ :P

nice try btw .. you know some frenchies ?

POIL
    NOT necessarily frenchies i am fylly bilingual my wife is a full blown frenchi.

c'est bien alors si tu veu on peut toujours continuer comme ca

good to hear ... thank for the suport my freind

I like the idea of you teaching what is a dying trade! Hopefully there is a college, high school, or machine shop you could use. Doesn't hurt to throw an idea of a program to a college!
    Confucious says: He who slings mud, often loses ground!

+ Reply to Thread