I just went through this..

First locally can they fill 4500 psi? That is the first things to check.. and asking about it does not always get you the right answers. If the places near you only fill to 3000psi no sense in 4500psi unless you get something like a shoebox or step up to a Airetex or Bauer compressor.

Most the 4500 CF tanks are cga347 not all places will fill them. You might also want to check with your local fire department. They use that style of tanks for some industrial places for safety in case of accidents and fire and also for fire departments.

I recently got a 88cf 2001 Carlton.. Remember when buying tanks they only have a 15 year life. So my a Aug 2001 manufactures date and is not usable after august 2016 as a result.

You will need Hydro's ever 3 years (was $45 fro mine to be hydro'd) and a yearly inspection if filling at say a dive shop.

For fill stuff be very very careful!!!!! 4500psi can hurt or kill! I spent the $$$ on a Joe Brancato setup. Its a very nice and safe setup with a micro bore hose but its not cheap. Before doing that I would contact someone like http://scopesandammo.com and ask if they have anything they can get not listed on there website. Only reason I went that way as I was going to SC, USA and had shipped to a friend there when I went to an international airgun shoot.

ALWAYS CHECK the RATING ON PARTS!!!! if it is not listed do no use it!

Bruce