I recently ordered some JSB .30 cal Exact pellets from Airguns of Arizona.... The ones I ordered, as shown on their website, are the JSB tinned version of the Daystate Emperor 50.15 gr. pellets.... They measure exactly the same as the 46.3 gr. FX pellets in length, head and skirt diameters, but have a thicker waist.... Anyway, I initially emailed them (even though it warns on their website it might take them "a while" to answer.... OK, so after a week not getting a reply, I phoned in my order.... No problems, yes, we can ship to Canada using USPS, order went out the very next day.... So far so good.... decent price, too (buy 4 tins at $14.95, get the 5th free)....

Fast forward a couple weeks, the pellets arrive at my door (Canada Customs didn't even ask for their share), I open the box, and there is a nice, sealed up sleeve of 5 tins of JSB .30 cal Exacts.... Only one thing wrong, it says 44.75 gr. on the tin.... I open a tin, they measure and look exactly like the 46 gr. FX pellets I already bought (in Canada) but they weigh 45 gr.... Hey, I bought these because I wanted the heavier ones, so I picked up the phone and called AoA.... After waiting on hold for about 10 minutes, I explained my problem (receiving a different weight than they STILL list on their website).... and the guy says....

"Oh, yeah, when we got the last shipment they were lighter than what it says on our website".... Now wait just a cotton-pickin' minute here !!! .... You KNEW these pellets were different than what I ordered and you shipped them ANYWAY ?!? .... Am I the only one that sees a problem here ?!? .... "Well, you can ship them back, and when we get the proper ones in a few weeks we'll send them to you".... Now it doesn't take rocket science to figure out that I'd be paying to send them back, right ?....

Anyway, I decided to keep the pellets, and they have placed a backorder for the correct ones (regular 5 for 4 price, plus shipping, no offer of an additional discount for the screw-up).... I might see them in a month.... *growl* ....

Bob