Pix, of course:

AR-20-78 at 25 yds, with the 16 gr. JSB Predator @ 3000 psi.
I'm pleased as punch with this performance. Last 2 shots on this 5 shot group are effects of wind dispersion. All 5 of them are well within my self imposed "minute of grouse-head". Winds were wickedly un-predictable, from 20-60 kmh...

There it is, with the Simmons 3-9X 32mm... I couldn't get that scope to focus at 25 yds @ 9X, no matter what I did. Group above was shot with the Banner 6-24X set at 9X.

There's the Hill pump set up on the 20-78-A.

3000 psi/210 bar :P

I did that 7 times today. To get back up to 3000 psi after 14 shots requires 18 strokes on the pump. It's not as bad as it sounds, with 2800 to 3000 being the most work- 6 pump strokes that require a bit of leaning on the pump.

Had much fun with the rifle rested under the fore-arm on the camera bag. Even managed to splork a fly that dared to land on a pine-cone with-in 25 yds of me...

Range hazard. This one's a deer tick- known carrier of Lyme disease. If you are out this time of year, in semi forest/long grass, spray up! An ounce of prevention goes a long way with these nasty little critters drifting on the wind...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail