ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many people here own an Airforce product (Talon, Edge, Condor)?

Airforce would never do it- nowhere near enough volume at the price point it would require. Conceivably, a Canadian dealer could do it based on it being a low-volume endeavor- the bonus being that excluding anything specific to the "detune"- parts would be available.

The question I have is why do it? All someone has to do is get a PAL. It's very easy to do. Once one possesses the license then it doesn't matter a whit what velocities the rifle shoots at and there is no need to involve the RCMP in setting up a special de-tuned model. I read over and over about shooters that live in fear of their rifles shooting above this magical limit, and the woe is me troubles this causes. Just get you PAL and poof, no limit, you can buy what ever you want and tune your long gun to shoot at whatever speed you think is best for your shooting. The solution is just so simple. Maybe that's why a lot of folks miss it.
    Red.

Would love to get the EDGE in a sub<500. Most target guns stay below 500fps anyways.....

+ Reply to Thread