Good Day at Lords, I come across this forum trying to get a piece I try to import now for over a year, my difficulty is my location, I live in Brazil as it is in my name, so I wonder if any member the forum could help me, it is a simple thing, just buy the attachment and send me to Brazil to make my project with my Qb78 Deluxe, the piece in question is the link below:

http://scopesandammo.com/storefront/...nk-block-p-831

I need to install my cylinder valve by 13 ci 1500 psi with output and with a few more modifications to mount a rifle handy for practicing bench rest and FT, also thought of putting a LW barrel, the more it will be impossible, besides the difficulty of if you get one, they rarely come to Brazil, and when they cost around U.S. $ 500, price unattractive ..

I beg you to help me, of course the seller must place a viable profit margin on top, as anywhere in the world no one works for free, and I believe that Canada should not be different ..

I am very impressed with the wide range of adaptations that are available on the website, here in Brazil we do it very well, for those who want to know more nominate Board Brazilian armasdear.com.br

Already Thank you, Good shots everyone ..